The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
- Bruce Lee
I can't tell you what I dreamed last night. I lock all my dreams up in my heart before I wake up.
- Greta (age 4)

Monday, September 22, 2014

Masterpiece 1

Big Question #1 What is the perfect wave?
Big Question #2 Can someone see the entire world in a lifetime? Is it possible for someone to embark on a journey around the world, to meet everyone and see/experience everything during their life? How would one go about doing this unrestrained by the monetary aspects? 

I decided to combine these questions to form my masterpiece project. In one sense it could be a project similar to The Endless Summer, but I'm not sure I want it to focus so much on the surfing. I want to find meet as many people as I can and experience all of the different things the world has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment