The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
- Bruce Lee
I can't tell you what I dreamed last night. I lock all my dreams up in my heart before I wake up.
- Greta (age 4)

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Green Eggs and Hamlet

a) I know hamlet is the dude that said "to be or not to be" that's about it.
b) Shakespeare was a playwright in England and is probably the most well known author of all time.
c) Students frown when they hear Shakespeare because young students don't care for Shakespearean English in a play. The stories aren't bad, but through the medium they're presented in makes students automatically uninterested.
d)To be honest I don't know, but I remember Dr. Preston talking about how the course is going to be turned into a game. Maybe incorporate that somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment