The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
- Bruce Lee
I can't tell you what I dreamed last night. I lock all my dreams up in my heart before I wake up.
- Greta (age 4)

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Reflections on week one

1. I think I for the most part I'll be fine in participation. The only thing I can think of is the occasionally internet outage, but its rare enough not to be a problem. 2. To be honest I haven't encountered an epiphany-like learning experience, but if I ever do I will be sure to post it. 3. I'm very excited to basically be in control of my own experience in this class. I'm looking forward to the masterpiece project if that counts. I hope this course will teach me more ways to analyze situations differently, so I can solve problems more effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment