The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
- Bruce Lee
I can't tell you what I dreamed last night. I lock all my dreams up in my heart before I wake up.
- Greta (age 4)

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Poetry #1

1. The poem is The Laughing Heart by Charles Buckowski.
2. Corporation is influencing the target audience to purchase their product, while utilizing a poem that inspires one to be free and make one's own choices.
3.The poem does reflect the author's reputation. The author was ostracized as a kid and often beaten by his father for no reason. Though his work in school was brilliant, just like some of his works.
4. For #1 I googled the poem and clicked on the first link. For #3 I went to his Wikipedia page and went to the sources and clicked on "Charles Bukowski (2009) Barry Miles. Random House, 2009, ISBN 978-0-7535-2159-5[page needed]"

No comments:

Post a Comment